Get Your Boiler Service Today
Get in touch to organise a boiler service visit.
- ENSURES NO DANGEROUS LEAKS OR BUILD-UPS
- PROTECTS MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
- ENSURES MAXIMUM POSSIBLE EFFICIENCY
Get in touch now
Leave your details with us & we’ll call you back to discuss your requirements
- Gas Boiler servicing from £79 inc VAT.
- LPG Boiler servicing from £109 inc VAT.
- Oil Boiler servicing from £149 inc VAT.
Annual payment plans available to spread the cost of your service from as little as £6 per month.
Why Do I Need a Boiler Service?
You should get your boiler service glasgow regularly to make sure it’s working properly. A faulty boiler could waste your money on energy and might even start leaking poisonous carbon monoxide. Because the gas is colourless and scentless, it’s hard to tell if one of your appliances starts leaking carbon monoxide – so you should get them serviced by a Gas Safe Registered engineer once a year. Your annual boiler service will also preserve any manufacturer’s warranty that comes with your newly installed or existing boiler. Your warranty will be invalidated without it, leading to costly and unnecessary repair bills during your warranty period.
What happens during the service?
- We’ll inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they’re working properly.
- We'll check your boiler for corrosion and leaks.
- We’ll take off the casing of your boiler to inspect the main components.
- We’ll check the gas pressure.
- We’ll test the flue to make sure it’s not emitting any unsafe fumes.
- We’ll clean the parts (if required).
- We’ll pop the casing back on and check the seals.
- We’ll leave you with a checklist of information about your boiler’s safety.
All our engineers are on the Gas Safe Register
You can trust Glasgow Boiler Services to service your boiler properly. All our engineers are approved by the Gas Safe Register and/or OFTEC, the UK’s official registration bodies designed to protect you against unqualified engineers and unsafe work in your home.
What Happen If The Engineers Find a Fault?
All of our engineers are trained and certified Gas Safe installers. This means that should they find any fault during the service, they will be able to provide assistance as to how to continue. This could be by an on-the-spot boiler repair Glasgow, an organised return repair visit, or a full boiler reinstall. They will have the knowledge to help you choose a solution best for you, and be able to help with any funding queries you have.